What to take
There are a few things you should consider taking with you on your travels:
- A map / guidebook
- Photocopies of your passport, visa and possibly spare copies of credit cards, licences and ID cards in case your wallet is lost or stolen
- Cash in US$ 20’s and $ 100’s, and possibly smaller denominations for emergencies
- A folding umbrella if planning to visit during the rainy season. The wettest months are July and August.
- Zip lock bags. They are cheap, disposable, and keep all kinds of things fresh and dry.
- Hotel cards: You should keep your hotel cards or brochures help when trying to find your way back or to show taxi drivers.
- Business Cards. You will discover that practically everyone in Vietnam has a card of some kind. The proper way to offer your card is to hold it by the corners with both hands.
Temp: 72 °F| 22 °C
Ho Chi Minh
Temp: 81 °F| 27 °C
Temp: 71 °F| 22 °C
Temp: 77 °F| 25 °C